Buy Ketamine 50mg/10mL
5 Vials____________ $200
10 Vials___________ $400
15 Vials___________ $600
20 vials ___________ $800
25 Vials____________ $1000
What is ketamine?
Buy Ketamine 50mg/10mL is use by medical practitioners and veterinarians as an anesthetic. It is sometimes use illegally by people to get high.
Ketamine can produce psychedelic effects, causing a person to see, hear, smell, feel or taste things that aren’t really there or are different from how they are in reality.
When it’s sold illegally, ketamine usually comes as a white crystalline powder. It can also be made into tablets and pills, or dissolved in a liquid.
Furthermore, a number of clinical trials and studies are currently being undertaken to assess ketamine as a treatment for depression, early indications are showing good results.
Special K, K, ket, kitkat, super k, horse tranquilliser or horse trank.
How is it used?
Firstly, Ketamine hcl can be swallow, snort or inject. It is also sometimes smoke with cannabis or tobacco.
More to that, the effects of ketamine may be experience within 30 seconds if inject, 5–10 minutes if snort, and up to 20 minutes if swallow.
Lastly, the effects of ketamine can last for approximately 45 to 90 minutes. Buy Ketamine 50mg/10mL
Effects of ketamine
There is no safe level of drug use.
Also, use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
Ketamine affects everyone differently, base on:
- size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).
The following effects may be experience:
- feeling happy and relax
- feeling detach from your body (‘falling into a k-hole’)
- confusion and clumsiness
- increased heart rate and blood pressure
- slurred speech and blur vision
- anxiety, panic and violence
- lower sensitivity to pain.
If you take a large amount or have a strong batch, you could overdose.
Then call an ambulance straight away by dialing triple zero (000) if you have any of these symptoms (ambulance officers don’t need to involve the police):
- inability to move, rigid muscles
- high body temperature, fast heartbeat
- coma and ‘near death’ experiences
In the day following ketamine use, you may be experience:
- memory loss
- impair judgement, disorientation
- aches and pains
Regular use of ketamine may eventually cause:
- poor sense of smell (from snorting)
- mood and personality changes, depression
- poor memory, thinking and concentration
- ketamine bladder syndrome (see below)
- abdominal pain
- needing to use more to get the same effect
- dependence on ketamine
- financial, work and social problems.
Ketamine bladder syndrome
Large, repeated doses of ketamine may eventually cause ‘ketamine bladder syndrome’, a painful condition needing ongoing treatment.
Some symptoms include difficulty holding in urine, incontinence, which can cause ulceration in the bladder. Anyone suffering from ketamine bladder syndrome needs to stop using ketamine and see a health professional.
Using ketamine with other drugs
Note that, the effects of taking ketamine with other drugs– including over-the-counter or prescribed medications – can be unpredictable and dangerous, and could cause:
- Ketamine + alcohol or opiates: lack of awareness of effects of the depressant drugs, which may lead to taking too much and vomiting, slowed breathing, coma and death.
- Ketamine + amphetamines, ecstasy and cocaine: enormous strain on the body, which can lead to fast heart rate.
Also, giving up ketamine after using it for a long time is challenging because the body has to get use to functioning without it. Withdrawal symptoms usually last for 4-6 days.
These symptoms can include:
- cravings for ketamine
- no appetite
- chills, sweating
- restlessness, tremors
- nightmares, anxiety, depression